-
September 10th, 2006, 02:42 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
those are great, rog... *huggs*.... just finally getting to look at this thread, lol, have been somewhat preoccupied this weekend.... hope things are going well... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 21st, 2006, 08:33 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I wrote this poem for a friend of mine, who is a single mother of a beautiful baby girl. Almost everyline I wrote was from something she had said while talking about her daughter, I just rearranged it and tried to make it rhyme.
<center>Darling Girl</center>
Oh My Darling Girl
You Are A Treasure To Me
These Are Tears Of Joy
On My Face That You See
I take You In My Arms
Holding Your Body Tight
I Sing You To Sleep
But I Hate To Say Goodnight
When Morning Comes
Sunlight Peeking Through
I Drink In The Beauty
That I See In You
All The Money In The World
Could Not Purchase Your Smile
Or The Thrill You Give Me
When You Want To Be Held For A While
You Are My Princess
My Angel Sent From Above
You Are The Little Girl
Who Gets All Of Mommy's Love
-
January 18th, 2007, 11:57 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Sanity fleeing, serenity betrayed
Falling...falling
Time slips away
Brightly flowing...
wounds not of courage,
Rather cowardice
Each bringing sharp relief
From the agony of feeling
Fading...fading
Reality mingling with dark dream
In what seems like eternity
Endless night, please bring the dawn
<font size="2">1/15/07</font>
-
January 21st, 2007, 02:28 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
RA, do you have a pic of your tat? I could add
to it for you if ya want!
-
January 21st, 2007, 03:33 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
i sure don't, mrs g... *steals bunches of hugggs*.... next time i think of it, i will grab my mom's digital camera and snap a pic... *L* thank you for the offer, that is very very sweet of you...! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
January 22nd, 2007, 07:45 PM
#16
Inactive Member
*waves at Mrs Gator* I was just over at your board a few minutes ago.
I have a thread on the Jolly roger that featured some "Skin art", I may go & top it [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
January 22nd, 2007, 08:16 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
i gave my angel tattoos... lol... you can see them if you view my profile...
-
April 20th, 2007, 09:41 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
this poor thread... it doesn't get much use... *L*.... as for me, i don't really do anything too artistic... lol. and what i do create, everyone here sees for the most part, with my designs. Or the designs that i have done for don's board... every once in a while i slap together an av... but i chat so infrequently now that most of the time i don't even bother anymore, unless i am just looking for something to do... here are a few of the newest, just to say i contributed something to my own thread, lol...






i've been into black and white drawings as of late for some reason... i found some really good ones, though they lose their artistic detail somewhat when you shrink them down....
c'mon now, people... let's see some REAL talent, here.... more, more, more!!!! lol...
writings....
drawings....
photos....
any sort of art work...
links to songs...
web design...
avatars...
whatever the fuck you wanna put on here that you created...*w* (stupid image limit, lol)...
<font color="#9A9A9E" size="1">[ April 20, 2007 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>
-
April 20th, 2007, 09:42 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
I wish i was creative [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
April 20th, 2007, 09:45 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
awwww.... *hugggs*... your board design is lovely, that is creative! and i would imagine that with a lil one running around, you don't have as much time as SOME of us do to just play around with this stuff... LOL... [img]wink.gif[/img]
i'd trade ya in a minute, tho... *wistful smile*...
<font color="#9A9A9E" size="1">[ April 20, 2007 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks